BRESSI RANCH PET HOSPITAL HAS GOOD NEWS!
WE ARE OPENING UP IN PERSON AGAIN on Sunday, April 11, 2021!
To Our Dear Clients,
We hope that you are well. THANK YOU so much for your support, patience, grace, and understanding during these past months; we have missed talking to you and engaging in person with you about your pets. Our focus is always on your pets and your wellbeing, and the good news is that since San Diego has now moved into the Orange tier, Bressi Ranch is thankfully in a position to open its doors physically again, with appropriate COVID conditions and policies in place, of course.
We will be following CDC guidelines and monitoring the situation in the community closely, so please be aware that procedures may need to change at a later stage, but at this time it is safe to open back in person with the following conditions and procedures:
- We are fortunate that we have a spacious lobby, which makes it easier to obey social distancing. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment, check in at reception and while waiting for your appointment, we ask that you sit at a bench across the room from those who are from other households.
- Please note that everyone is required to wear a mask that adequately covers both your nose and mouth at all times while inside the building, regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated. Our staff wears masks at all times even though many of us have been vaccinated. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide you with one. Those not wearing masks will be asked to wait outside the building while we examine your pet.
- We understand that sometimes you have family members with you, but we do ask that you try to minimize the number of people accompanying you inside, especially inside the consulting room. In addition, please note that children should not be left unattended.
- Even though we are defaulting to having people come back inside, should you wish to remain with our curbside service, you are welcome to do so; we just ask that you telephone us at 760-931-8431 from your car when you arrive to let us know that you would prefer to remain outside. If you are comfortable coming inside, you do not need to call; simply obey distancing guidelines, wear your mask, and check in at your scheduled appointment time.
- Our boarding facilities are fully open! We are now able to permit you to bring your pet’s personal blanket/toys for them, if you wish, and we will let you know if this changes, according to CDC guidelines. (As always we sanitize and supply bedding if you would prefer.)
- We ask that clients please reschedule or cancel appointments if you or a family member who lives with you is ill, especially if you or they have any symptoms of cold or flu.
- We would like to reassure you that our doctors and staff remain home if they are sick, and if they have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, we follow CDC guidelines. We prioritize keeping all our staff healthy and safe so that we can continue to provide consistent, quality service to you, our clients.
- As with all places of business, there are always risks associated with COVID when entering public spaces, and although we are doing everything in our power to mitigate those risks, please assess your own situation and risk.
- Our office hours remain the same: We are still open 7 days a week: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
We appreciate your flexibility as we continue to navigate through these challenging circumstances. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We are excited to resume in-person consultations, and look forward to seeing you, and in some cases, finally meeting you in person and welcoming you into our beautiful facility!
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The Doctors and Staff at Bressi Ranch Pet Hospital