Oct 6, 2020
BRESSI RANCH PET HOSPITAL UPDATED COVID-19 PROCEDURES
TO OUR DEAR CLIENTS,
We hope that you and yours are doing well and are remaining healthy and safe. Covid-19 has challenged us all to practice patience and self-discipline and has shown us that in order to keep everyone safe, we have to be flexible and adapt to new ways of living and working. THANK YOU so much for your support and understanding these past few months.
As we move into fall and with the flu season approaching, Bressi has decided to remain offering curbside service only. Our top priority remains your safety, and until such time that it is safe to return to “business as usual”, this has to be our “new normal”. We prioritize keeping all our staff healthy and safe so that we can continue to provide consistent, quality service to you, our clients. Our focus is on the needs of your pets and your wellbeing.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain outside and telephone us (at 760-931-8431). Please have your dog leashed and/or your cat in its carrier when you arrive. Observing social distance guidelines, a staff member will come outside to help you and retrieve your pet. We ask that you get your pet out of your vehicle to ensure a smooth/safe transfer to our staff. They will be wearing a mask for your safety, and we ask in turn that you wear your mask when interacting with them. The veterinarian will then call you at the beginning of your appointment to start the appointment. We will return your pet to you in the same manner when the appointment is over. Should a follow-up be needed, the doctor will call you in your car to communicate with you. We know that this procedure takes longer than traditional appointments and that it is not as personal, but it is the right thing to do. We ask that you please take this into consideration when you make your appointment. We realize that it may take a few days longer to get in for an appointment than what you are used to, there may be longer wait times while here with your pet, longer hold times on the phone when calling the clinic, etc. We assure you we are doing our best to overcome these challenges. Your patience and kindness really means a lot and is greatly appreciated!
- When picking up food and medications, please call from your vehicle upon your arrival and a staff member will further assist you.
- Our online store, linked to the clinic website, is open. Here is the link to purchase from there: https://bressiranchph.vetsfirstchoice.com/.
- We will continue with all routine appointments and wellness checks, in addition to all other urgent and necessary services, elective surgeries, and other procedures.
- In addition, our boarding facilities are open! Please call and schedule if you need to board your pet for the day or for an extended stay.
- We ask that clients please reschedule or cancel appointments if you or a family member who lives with you is ill, especially if you or they have any symptoms of cold or flu.
- We are still open 7 days a week: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
As always, thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The staff and doctors at Bressi Ranch Pet Hospital